Need to take a break in your work day? We suggest you take a short break with the selection of the 10 best creative tweets of the week. This week, the topics of choice are the return of the classes and the departure of the government of Emmanuel Macron.
Let's go for the chronicle #CreaTweets!
The return of Yann Barthès looks terrible!
Mr. Yann Barthès, a message to give to your former employer? pic.twitter.com/0ztDyyy6uU
- Sarkoverine (@ Tw0lverine) September 2, 2016
Finally, a useful mosquito!
I am looking for a biologist to create a mosquito that sucks our fat instead of our blood.
RT appreciated, it's urgent.
- Lena (@MystereFreeze) September 3, 2016
has returned from little Emmanuel!
Like every year, we will be due to the reports of moms who accompany their children at school # rentreescolaire pic.twitter.com/0r39ieL4Nl
- Mrs. Clairon (@Madame_Clairon) August 31st, 2016
e the importance of choosing the right product!
If I disappear, do not show my photo on milk cartons. Post it on beer bottles otherwise my friends will not find me
- Alex Trần (@alexkimtran) September 3, 2016
has a hard life of cat ...
On average, a cat spends 70% of his life sleeping, leaving only 30% to shoot YouTube videos.
- The Habask (@thehabask) August 30, 2016
and the operator.
... the operator. pic.twitter.com/znCoxemH2U
- IngridZerbib (@ingridzerbib) August 29, 2016
the desire of a teacher!
The best time of the year is still when we write our name on the blackboard to do as in movies. # Rentree2016
- Monsieur Le Prof (@MsieurLeProf) September 1, 2016
I'm working on a new game there.
The principle is that you never get to catch them ... pic.twitter.com/44DaRAyb32
- Fabien V (@ Fabien_v31) August 30, 2016
The secret of Macron unveiled in broad daylight!
#Macron is eliminated from Secret Story.
His secret in the adventure was: "I'm not socialist."
- Olivier Geai (@OlivierGeai) August 30, 2016
Do you know why we are talking about "waves" of terrorist attacks? Because they allow the politics of surfing
- Yoda (@N_yoda) August 29, 2016