It's not because you are so much a bridge that you do not have to be creative tweets of the week. Whether you're resting or not, it's time to take a break and check out our selection of the week.
Let's go for the chronicle #CreaTweets!
When art tries to talk to you
Bank Account Consultation - Oil Painting - 1560 pic.twitter.com/X41E8mm4xA
- Clem (@benseek) October 27, 2016
He still prefers Bruno Mars!
Bruno Mars if he was born in France he would be called Jean-Michel Balisto.
- moonie (@ Moonie7875) October 28, 2016
n introduce you to the meridian Cope!
- And do not forget, this night we change time: at 3am it will be 3h10! pic.twitter.com/aOtogfFeTu
- Olive M (@marcais_olive) October 29, 2016
unchline of the week!
Yesterday we learned that chocolate bread costs 10 cents and today that one in 2 French is overweight.
You do not waste time.
- Jean-Moundir (@supermegadrivin) October 25, 2016
Holland is trying to save time ...
And now, we're going back one hour. He will never finish this fucking five years.
- VaLOLic (@Valolic_) October 29, 2016
I saw it!
And you, what are you tweeting?
- Nini_MacBright (@Nini_MacBright) October 25, 2016
ope was not wrong finally!
Stop everything: I found a chocolate cake at 12 cents (1,27 euros for ten) for @jf_cope #FactCheck pic.twitter.com/d2HK47znrz
- Manon Rescan (@manonrescan) October 26, 2016
uand Facebook Live goes too far ...
The world does not want this internet there pic.twitter.com/yJGjZ0BS1r
- Brice Bossavie (@BriceBossavie) October 28, 2016
do not think for Italy anyway ...
Another earthquake in Italy. Looks like the Earth is saying, "Thanks for inventing the pizza, your mission is fulfilled, die now."
- Death (@LaMortLaVraie) October 27, 2016
When you already have your little winter bump but you have to find a costume for Halloween 🎃 pic.twitter.com/A7DhVEmuis
- Paulo (@PauloChaud) October 26, 2016